Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Bolg

Dear reader,
Well I guess I have landed on the scene of the modern world, and so I thought I would join the crowd and start a blog. Quick question; What is a blog? I mean, where did it get it's name? But mostly, why did it take me so long to hear about it?

Well now that I am here and am having so much fun, I guess I am required to write something worth reading. I'll start with the name of my blog "Neo-Chambers", you see I was a vary imaginative child and I created a website called "neo-chambers" when I was 12 years old.

The Website was mainly a fan club for a popular RPG game series called Final Fantasy (Yes I was one of those guys). Well for some reason the name popped into my head when I made this blog. Don't really know why.

Now onto me, which I suspect is the point of blogging. I am 24 years old, male, and live in Lynchburg, Va. I grew up in a small town called Neoga in IL, where I guess I was a little bit of a trouble maker, but hay... It was a small town.

I am currently writing a book about 2012, and the idea that the world will end on dec 21, 2012. I also design website and do windows programing. I love to read, and find myself reading Tom Clancy lately.

Can't wait to read your replys,
Yours truly SparrowSM

No comments: